We live in a time where fine lines, wrinkles and lack of volume hardly stand a chance against the breadth of fillers in the market. Determining the right filler for you can be daunting; luckily, we, here at Collins Advanced Dermatology Institute, have the run down on the various fillers we offer, as well as the results you can expect.
RADIESSE® (Check out our July RADIESSE® special)
RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler gives you instant results. Once injected, it adds the volume and lift needed to diminish the signs of aging. What makes RADIESSE® truly unique is the ability of the product to act as a scaffold under the skin, providing structure and stimulating your own natural collagen to grow. The production of natural collagen continues for several months, which extends beyond the initial effect of RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler. Best of all, the natural results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients, which means more value from each treatment and long-lasting results.
What else should you know about RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler?
Belotero® is a filler containing hyaluronic acid and offers a full range of products for every type of wrinkle. Belotero® products contain Lidocaine, an anesthetic, to enhance your treatment comfort, especially in more sensitive areas. The Belotero® products can be used individually or in combination to tailor an aesthetic solution for your individual skin’s structural and functional needs.
What else should you know about Belotero®?
- It is the only wrinkle filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results
- It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- RADIESSE® patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers
- It is FDA-approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection related pain
For more information on the various fillers we offer or to book a consultation, call 512.379.6090.
- Belotero® is a hyaluronic acid filler that plumps up wrinkles by gently replacing the lost hyaluron and restoring support in the skin
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the human skin and with time will, unfortunately, diminish due to the skin’s natural aging process